Friday 31 January 2020

Workplace




           On 13 January 2020 Monday, i went to my workplace at Tabika Naim 2 Kampung Gelang Mas 17010 Pasir Mas Kelantan. That's Tabika have 22 student, 1 is teacher and 1 is aide. Name of teacher is Suriany Binti Hussain and the name of aide is Rosmimi Binti Abdullah. The environment is outside kindergarten is it's not how much area but are student can do activity in outside class. However, the environment inside, are student can do activity too in class. Inside there is nothing dangerous for students if they want play. Tabika Naim has prepared for student is round table and seats chair are right to student for study. 




          Next, i was given time to teaching is at 8.00 am to 12.00 pm. Before i start teaching, the teacher Tabika Naim giving me food is Nasi Ayam and pupils have been server breakfast first. After i'm done eating, i'm provide materials for teaching to begin teaching. Honestly my feeling at that time was very nervous becauseit's my first time teaching students in kindergarten but once i get started my first lesson and the feeling of nervousness disappears. On that day, i teach students about family and give them work to make cards for the family. The all student has been cooperative by focusing as i teach. For me, some students work hard and do not disturb their friends while doing work.


    
           For workplace, i need to have a partner. My partner is name Nur Ain Nadiah Binti Zulkifly. My partner taught the same day as me. After teaching, i asked the students how they felt about the teaching activities and they said they were very happy and proud to have made a card for their family. My feelings at that time were unbelievable and proud to have completed my teaching session at the nursery and to be very happy. Next i packed the teaching materials taht i used to teach earlier. At 11.45 pm students were told to pack a class before returning because the students would leave at 12.00 pm. Pupils were instructed to line up before returning and read the prayer that their teacher had previously taught. Lasty, before they left i gave gifts to the studenr and they shook hands with all the teachers including myself and my partner. That's teacher telling me what my stengths and weaknesses. I can directly learn or learn as much from my own experience and the guidance of a kindergarten teacher.














No comments:

Post a Comment