Monday 9 March 2020

5 Things I love about my best friends

         As humans necessarily need a living partner either a lover or a true companion. Some people feel herself happy with lovers as opposed to friends, but there are also some people feel happy with his friend add-add a close friend. In human life, getting a good friend nor good is a normal thing and being a very common thing to add-plus when we are in a new place and to be hard to get a new and good friend. Every individual in the world has a friend or a friend in their life. Friends are very needed in eliminating the bored that struck themselves. However, some things need to be considered in choosing a friend. This is because if it is not a friend's pick-up will be broken tomorrow. If refined, there are some features in selecting the Companions we need to know.


          In my schooling nature has 6 friends and 2 good friends. 2 my good friend was named Nur application and Siti Nur Alia. I started friends with them since I was a junior school and until now we were still friendly. The first thing I like about them is because they are very good with all of us, for example, they often lend help to us the threesome when one of us is experiencing hardship. For example, my friend had reached a few ringgit money to me when I had no money during school. The second is that I like about my good friend is that they are good to take care of my heart in friends that they are good to take care of my heart when I have a problem but they are not totally coming to the Alin.


         Next thing I like about my third friend is that they often always defend me from others. For example when I am in a secondary school, I have been accused of my other friend about the bad thing, but they dare to defend that I am not guilty. It makes me feel more overwhelmed by them and more loves them. The fourth thing that makes me love my friend is because they always support anything good things I do. For example they liked that my wish to be a teacher, they were different from me. However they always support me.


        Addition. Other things that make me love to my fifth friend is that we often get to comment with each other if committing an offense. We dare to address good things for us all do not make mistakes. We are the threes close to them, often sleeping together in their homes. We also hope that our contacts are permanent until anytime.

     Lastly, there are various features that need to be streamlined in assessing the meaning of friendship. Therefore, we are appropriate and should be careful to make a person as a friend, friend or companion. A friend must have its own characteristics to be followed and exemplary. Friends can divide us in the world and also help us in the hereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment